Nestled in the beautiful countryside off of Highway 6 in Coal Valley, Illinois, just minutes from Rock Island, Moline, Bettendorf & Davenport, Oakwood Country Club offers something for everyone in and around the Quad Cities who is looking for a country club experience that truly exceeds expectations. Offering one of the Quad Cities’ best golf courses, exceptional social activities, fun and enriching family events, casual and gourmet dining, swimming, and service that is second to none, all centered around a friendly and active membership, you owe it to yourself to visit us. We know you’ll be glad you did.
Oakwood Members enjoy…
- An 18-hole Pete Dye designed championship golf course.
- A full-size swimming pool, wading pool, and snack bar facilities.
- A full-service dining room overlooking the 18th green.
- A lounge featuring a casual atmosphere with full food & beverage service.
- Meeting facilities for up to 300.
- Banquet facilities with seating capacity of 300.
- 2 PGA professionals and staff.
- Complete practice area for long and short game.
- Many social activities.
Oakwood’s mission is to delight our members, families and guests with a high-quality country club experience at a great value. Oakwood is in the business of making people feel at home at their club by providing the services they desire in a personalized manner creating a strong sense of belonging in a relaxing atmosphere.