Ladies’ Day Bridge Information
- Ladies’ Bridge Day is Thursday.
- Ladies make their own foursomes.
- Additional tables are available to groups of four.
- Subs are always needed.
- Prizes are awarded weekly: first place $5; second place $3; third place $1.
- A lady must be a paid member of the Ladies’ Organization to be eligible for prizes. There is no additional fee to play bridge.
- Each group plays 3 sets of 6 for a total of 18 games each week.
- Each foursome sets their starting time on Thursdays. Some ladies play golf, have lunch, and then play bridge. Others meet for lunch and then play bridge.
Ladies’ Day Golf Information
- Ladies’ Golf Day is Thursday.
- To be eligible for prizes, a lady must be a paid member of the Ladies’ Organization and must play with at least one other paid member of the Ladies’ Organization.
- USGA rules apply.
- All putts must be completed.
- After completing a golf round, enter scores into the computer in the pro shop.
- Next, record golf scores on the appropriate handicap sheet in the ladies locker room. There are three handicap flights (0-20; 21-30; 31-40). A lady may only win one prize per flight per week.
- Then, record your choice score in the appropriate binder. Directions are on the binder.
- There must be at least three recorded scores in a flight for prizes to be awarded on any given golf day.
- Weekly winners will be posted. Weekly prizes are credits in the pro shop.
- Special events may require an additional fee and winnings may be picked up in the pro shop. Watch the newsletter for information.
Looking for other golf opportunities?
Thursday Golf: Any lady is welcome to play within their own formed group or with a “draw group”. Check with the Golf Pro for help and information.
Draw Group – Thursday Afternoon: There are two groups meeting between 1:00 and 2:00 for 18-holers and between 4:00 and 5:00 for 9-holers. These “fun” groups may play a more relaxed game where picking up and skipping a hole are acceptable (not following USGA rules). Anyone is invited as it is a good way to get to know other golfers and develop your game.
Draw Group – Mornings: This group meets at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. This group follows the USGA rules and teams are drawn depending on the number of players signed up. To play in this group, a player must have their name on the list in the Pro Shop no later than 10:45. Each team plays against all other teams for 25 cents per point and there is a $2 fee for net and gross skins. All handicap levels are welcome, however, a maximum handicap of 36 strokes is given.