- There are no tee times. The 1st tee works on a first come first serve basis.
- Always check in with the Golf Shop before teeing off.
- Players approaching #9 green shall have the priority on #10 tee.
- Players stopping for lunch between 9’s will lose priority on #10 tee.
- The driving range is available and is stocked with practice balls during golf course hours.
- A large putting green is available for both putting and chipping.
- Appropriate golf attire is to be worn at all times.
- Soft spike shoes are permitted.
- Jeans are not permitted except between October 1 and March 31.
Pace of Play
- Four hours should be the maximum amount of time it takes to play 18 holes. The golf shop will enforce the following rule: “If a match fails to keep its place on the course and loses one clear hole on the players in front it must allow the match following to play through.
- The Club maintains a fleet of electric carts for rental.
- All members must sign for a cart charge prior to going on the golf course.
- The Iowa Golf Association is the company that we use for this service. The handicap program this is supported by the IGA is GHIN. GHIN is an accredited USGA Handicap and can be accessed on the internet by going to www.ghin.com or downloading the app on your smartphone.
Club Storage and Cleaning
- Club storage and cleaning services in the club storage area are provided year round for members and their families.